Please Click a Tab below for more information:
Bridlewood Golf Course offers private lessons through Hank Haney Certified Teachers. For more information on instructors and rates, click over to the Instruction Team tab above.
Navigating through all the decisions of equipment, instruction, and expense can be discouraging. However, Hank Haney Golf has designed a Beginner Program that is inexpensive and helps you navigate through all the decisions you will need to make to really enjoy golf. All you need are tennis shoes and a good attitude! We provide the clubs and instruction for a series of lessons that will help first timers or entry back into the game after a long layoff.
In a series of five 90 minute lessons you will progress in the knowledge from what to wear, navigating the practice area and clubhouse, the swing techniques, golf etiquette on the course and most of all how to make the ball fly far in the air. The Beginner Series classes are designed for small groups learning, however, the class can also be taken individually. These small group practice sessions encourage focused individual practice through drills, games and contests with consistent instructor feedback. Lastly, the most cost effective way to receive consistent coaching, encouragement, direction, inspiration, and instruction is a focused small group setting.
Class Size / Duration
1 Person / 45 Minutes
2 People / 60 Minutes
3-4 People / 90 Minutes
Tuition: $199 per student
As a member of the Practice - Learn - Play program, golfers have access to 3 clinics each week. The clinics proved beginners an avenue to learn the game in a comfortable atmosphere, and experienced golfers an avenue to work on their skills before taking it to the golf course. Clinics are offered on Monday (short game) & Wednesday (full swing) at 4:45pm, and Saturday (full swing) at 1:00pm. Register in the Golf Shop to join us for a clinic!
Introducing Hank Haney Junior Golf at Bridlewood
Hank Haney Junior Golf at Bridlewood has programs for all level of junior golfer ages 6 to 16 including ongoing Junior Development Programs, Team Golf, Off-Campus PE, and camps.
Our 6 level Junior Development Program, offers instruction specific to the player's ability from beginner to the elite junior. Students will be placed in groups based on their age and skill level. All groups are taught by Hank Haney Instructors and feature a 5:1 student to instructor ratio. Practices run Monday - Friday, with a variety of monthly package options available.
Competitive juniors and those seeking to play high school and/or college golf are encouraged to participate in our Team Golf programs. Team Golfers play weekly against other area clubs in a competitive, fun, team environment.
Middle School golfers are encouraged to consider Hank Haney Junior Golf for their Off-Campus PE program. We are certified through Lewisville ISD, Denton ISD, and Coppell ISD to provide Off-Campus PE Instruction at both the 5-hr/wk and 15 hr/wk level.
Golf Camps are conducted during school breaks and offer juniors the opportunity to learn new aspects of the game and hone their skills while competing in fun challenges with their friends.
If your “junior” is looking for a fun activity to spend time with friends or have aspirations to play at elite tournament levels, the Bridlewood Jr. Golf Academy is the place to be.
For more information and to sign up, please contact Becca Bailey, Director of Junior Golf for Hank Haney: (469) 993-4916 or by email – email@example.com.
Summer 2019 Junior Golf Camps
From the beginner golfer to competitive juniors, our popular junior camp provides comprehensive full-game instruction delivered in age and ability-appropriate methods. Camps are open to all junior golfers age 5-15, and each program is taught with a minimum 5:1 student to instructor ratio.
Campers will learn full swing fundamentals, all elements of the short game, golf course rules and etiquette and much more in a fun and challenging setting. Full day camps will include Titleist TPI drills and conditioning, as well as additional on-course instruction as available.
Summer I Camp (Bridlewood)
Half Day- $250
Full Day- $375
*Note: Bridlewood camps are not included in NTPGA Camps. ALL Bridlewood camps are Mon-Thurs.
Summer II and Spring Break Camps (Vista Ridge, Westridge, Bridlewood)
Half Day- $195
Full Day- $290
*Note: Summer II Camps are 4 days (Mon-Thurs).
July 29 - August 1
Sample Daily Camp Schedule
Typical Full Day Camp Teaching Schedule ($375 per week)
- 8:30am – 8:50 am – Registration
- 9:00am – 3:00pm – Instruction on full swing, putting, chipping, pitching, bunker shots and course play
- Games and contests
- Lunch will be provided
- 3:00pm – Camp adjourns
Typical Half-Day Camp Teaching Schedule ($250 per week)
- 8:30am – 8:50am – Registration
- 9:00am – 12:00pm – Instruction on full swing, putting, chipping, pitching, & bunker shots
- 12:00pm Camp adjourns
Hank Haney Instruction Team
“The best Instruction Game plans fix your “Big Miss”…Hank Haney
Zach Berhow: Lead Instructor at Bridlewood Golf Club
$60/ 30 minutes
Zach Berhow's life's work is to fully dedicate his time and energy to becoming a "World Class Instructor" for golfers of all skill levels. In order to achieve this standard of excellence, Zach is constantly seeking and contemplating the "Truth" in the golf swing. Zach realizes that the "Truth" in the golf swing is always changing due to modern advancements in technology, understanding, and philosophy. He is open to adapting his methods and techniques in order to best help his students achieve their goals.
Certifications & Accomplishments
- Hank Haney Golf “Senior Instructor”
- Hank Haney Golf “Pro Level I, II, III Certifications”
- 2015 Graduate of Golf Academy of America
- TrackMan (4) Dual Radar Monitor - Expert
- TrackMan (4) University - Professional Level 1
- TrackMan (4) University - Professional Level 2
- Dr Kwon's Golf Biomechanics Instructor Training Program Level 1 & 2
- Penn State University "Biomechanics of Golf"
- E Coach Pro Swing Analysis Video System - Expert
- TPI – Titleist Performance Institute – Golf Fitness (Level 1)
- TPI – Titleist Performance Institute – Junior Development (Level 2)
- SAM’s Putting – Level I & II
- U.S. Kids Golf Instructor (Top 50 U.S. - Honorable Mention 2017 & 2019)
- PCA – Positive Coaching Alliance
- Callaway Club Fitting Program
- 1,004 Lessons in 2019
- Junior Students - (17) 1st place victories in North Texas Jr. PGA & US Kids Tour
- Junior Students - 1st place Medalist – Varsity High School Invitational
By utilizing the TrackMan (4) Dual Radar Monitor in each lesson it gives the student immediate, factual, and precise feedback that removes guesswork from the lesson. It combines the understanding of the ball flight with the club path / face angle with the modern biomechanics of the body. This gives all students the insight to maximize distance while still maintaining accuracy and precision to control the flight of their golf ball.
Personal Cell: 214-310-9031
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Zach HERE for a personal lesson, or for a “free” video swing analysis
Specialty Areas Include:
- Short Game
- Mental Coaching
- Tournament Preparation
State of the Art Technology
- Launch Monitor
- HD Video
- Online Coaching Platform
- Blast Motion Sensor
- Indoor Ball Flight Simulator
Steve Johnson: Director of Instruction - Hank Haney Golf
Becca Bailey: Director of Junior Development - Hank Haney Golf
- Director of Hank Haney Junior Academy Programs
- Specializes in Junior and Women's Programs
- Member of LPGA T&CP and holds certifications with TPI & US Kids Golf
- Former D-1 Golfer at Oklahoma State University (Go Pokes!)
Cliff Mishler: Senior Instructor - Hank Haney Golf
- Hank Haney Certified Senior Instructor
- Former college golfer
- Has taught over 4000 lessons and taught many hours along side Hank Haney
- Lead Instructor for Bridlewood Junior Program
- Named to Golf Digest 2017-18 Best Teacher in Texas List