Please Click a Tab below for more information:
Bridlewood Golf Course offers private lessons through Hank Haney Certified Teachers. For more information on instructors and rates, click over to the Instruction Team tab above.
Navigating through all the decisions of equipment, instruction, and expense can be discouraging. However, Hank Haney Golf has designed a Beginner Program that is inexpensive and helps you navigate through all the decisions you will need to make to really enjoy golf. All you need are tennis shoes and a good attitude! We provide the clubs and instruction for a series of lessons that will help first timers or entry back into the game after a long layoff.
In a series of four 60 minute lessons you will progress in the knowledge from what to wear, navigating the practice area and clubhouse, the swing techniques, golf etiquette on the course and most of all how to make the ball fly far in the air. The Beginner Series classes are designed for small groups learning, however, the class can also be taken individually. These small group practice sessions encourage focused individual practice through drills, games and contests with consistent instructor feedback. Lastly, the most cost effective way to receive consistent coaching, encouragement, direction, inspiration, and instruction is a focused small group setting.
Tuition: $250 per student
As a member of the Practice - Learn - Play program, golfers have access to 3 clinics each week. The clinics proved beginners an avenue to learn the game in a comfortable atmosphere, and experienced golfers an avenue to work on their skills before taking it to the golf course. Clinics are offered on Monday (short game) & Wednesday (full swing) at 4:45pm, and Saturday (full swing) at 1:00pm. Register in the Golf Shop to join us for a clinic!
Hank Haney Instruction Team
“The best Instruction Game plans fix your “Big Miss”…Hank Haney
Zach Berhow: Lead Instructor at Bridlewood Golf Club
$60/ 30 minutes
Zach Berhow's life's work is to fully dedicate his time and energy to becoming a "World Class Instructor" for golfers of all skill levels. In order to achieve this standard of excellence, Zach is constantly seeking and contemplating the "Truth" in the golf swing. Zach realizes that the "Truth" in the golf swing is always changing due to modern advancements in technology, understanding, and philosophy. He is open to adapting his methods and techniques in order to best help his students achieve their goals.
Certifications & Accomplishments
- Hank Haney Golf “Senior Instructor”
- Hank Haney Golf “Pro Level I, II, III Certifications”
- 2015 Graduate of Golf Academy of America
- TrackMan (4) Dual Radar Monitor - Expert
- TrackMan (4) University - Professional Level 1
- TrackMan (4) University - Professional Level 2
- Dr Kwon's Golf Biomechanics Instructor Training Program Level 1 & 2
- Penn State University "Biomechanics of Golf"
- E Coach Pro Swing Analysis Video System - Expert
- TPI – Titleist Performance Institute – Golf Fitness (Level 1)
- TPI – Titleist Performance Institute – Junior Development (Level 2)
- SAM’s Putting – Level I & II
- U.S. Kids Golf Instructor (Top 50 U.S. - Honorable Mention 2017 & 2019)
- PCA – Positive Coaching Alliance
- Callaway Club Fitting Program
- 1,004 Lessons in 2019
- Junior Students - (17) 1st place victories in North Texas Jr. PGA & US Kids Tour
- Junior Students - 1st place Medalist – Varsity High School Invitational
By utilizing the TrackMan (4) Dual Radar Monitor in each lesson it gives the student immediate, factual, and precise feedback that removes guesswork from the lesson. It combines the understanding of the ball flight with the club path / face angle with the modern biomechanics of the body. This gives all students the insight to maximize distance while still maintaining accuracy and precision to control the flight of their golf ball.
email@example.com | (214) 310-9031
Specialty Areas Include:
- Short Game
- Mental Coaching
- Tournament Preparation
State of the Art Technology
- Launch Monitor
- HD Video
- Online Coaching Platform
- Blast Motion Sensor
- Indoor Ball Flight Simulator
Steve Johnson: Director of Instruction - Hank Haney Golf